She saw no irony asking me to change but wanting me to accept her for who she is.

 She saw no irony asking me to change but wanting me to accept her for who she is.

The golden retriever loved the fireworks each Fourth of July.

He didn't heed the warning and it had turned out surprisingly well.

His son quipped that power bars were nothing more than adult candy bars.

The bullet pierced the window shattering it before missing Danny's head by mere millimeters.

His confidence would have bee admirable if it wasn't for his stupidity.

Normal activities took extraordinary amounts of concentration at the high altitude.

He wore the surgical mask in public not to keep from catching a virus, but to keep people away from him.

He was surprised that his immense laziness was inspirational to others.

There aren't enough towels in the world to stop the sewage flowing from his mouth.

The knives were out and she was sharpening hers.

I've traveled all around Africa and still haven't found the gnu who stole my scarf.

When he asked her favorite number, she answered without hesitation that it was diamonds.

The skeleton had skeletons of his own in the closet.

Hang on, my kittens are scratching at the bathtub and they'll upset by the lack of biscuits.

Now I need to ponder my existence and ask myself if I'm truly real

It didn't make sense unless you had the power to eat colors.

Pink horses galloped across the sea.

Everyone pretends to like wheat until you mention barley.

The best part of marriage is animal crackers with peanut butter.

He had concluded that pigs must be able to fly in Hog Heaven.

The view from the lighthouse excited even the most seasoned traveler.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Sometimes it is better to just walk away

She had the gift of being able to paint songs.