She had the gift of being able to paint songs.

 We need to rent a room for our party.

Charles ate the french fries knowing they would be his last meal.

Andy loved to sleep on a bed of nails.

He walked into the basement with the horror movie from the night before playing in his head.

Please wait outside of the house.

I used to practice weaving with spaghetti three hours a day but stopped because I didn't want to die alone.

I'll have you know I've written over fifty novels

There is no better feeling than staring at a wall with closed eyes.

If eating three-egg omelets causes weight-gain, budgie eggs are a good substitute.

She saw no irony asking me to change but wanting me to accept her for who she is.

Don't put peanut butter on the dog's nose.

Homesickness became contagious in the young campers' cabin.

Sometimes you have to just give up and win by cheating.

He uses onomatopoeia as a weapon of mental destruction.

When he asked her favorite number, she answered without hesitation that it was diamonds.

Your girlfriend bought your favorite cookie crisp cereal but forgot to get milk.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Sometimes it is better to just walk away

She saw no irony asking me to change but wanting me to accept her for who she is.